To improve the health and participation of children with disabilities by promoting high quality research and the implementation of the results of evidence based research into practice.
1. To promote scientific and needs driven research into childhood disability and facilitate dissemination of the results.
2. To apply research findings in the assessment and management of childhood disability.
3. To promote teaching and training for professionals and parents in all aspects of childhood disability.
4. To foster collaboration between all stakeholders involved in the care of children with disability including parents, carers and professionals.
5. To encourage and support stakeholders in developing services in the field of childhood disability.
6. To maintain high ethical and scientific standards in all the activities of the Academy.
Please write your comments and suggestion