We would like to announce that the EACD 2020 Annual Meeting, November 25-28th, will be a fully virtual meeting. For the past few months the Board of the European Academy of Childhood Disability and Local Organizing Committee of the 32nd EACD Annual Meeting in Poznan have been monitoring the situation connected with the current COVID-19 pandemic. Bearing in mind the safety and comfort of all the participants, an unanimous decision was taken to organize a virtual Annual Meeting instead of the traditional on-site conference. Although we regret that we cannot be together for our Annual Meeting this year in Poznan, a virtual EACD Annual Meeting will allow us to safely bring you the latest world-class knowledge and education in the area of childhood disability.
In the world of today, these latest scientific insight are needed now more than ever. The EACD 2020 Annual Meeting promises to be an outstanding virtual meeting. The EACD2020 team, led by Prof. Marek Jozwiak, is planning full days of emerging science, packed with plenary sessions, oral communications, posters, mini-symposia, instructional courses, and other special events. Moreover, all of the conference events will be followed by real time discussions carried out on a live streaming conversation platform.
More information will follow in the coming weeks. Nevertheless, we can already provide to you now that the virtual 32nd EACD Annual Meeting - 2020 will include:
- 12 Keynote lectures, with (live) discussion/Q&A
- More than 250 hours of outstanding research and educational content, accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Follow Parallel Sessions live, or watch them at any moment via the Video-on-demand library, with all mini-symposia, instructional courses, posters and oral communications.
- Participate (live) discussion/Q&A between delegates at the end of each parallel session, and the option to interact with all presentations via the Video-on-demand library
- Online Social Programme
- Virtual Exhibition space and networking
Our warmest regards and take care,
|Christopher Newman Malgorzata Syczewska
Scientific Committee Chairs
Organizing Committee Chair