The EACD2020 team is thrilled to announce that we will be offering a virtual program from 25-28 November 2020, similar to our traditional Annual Meeting format!
Despite all faced challenges in these difficult times, Marek Jozwiak (President of the Meeting), Małgorzata Syczewska and Christopher Newman (Co-chairs of the Scientific committee) and their teams have been able to built-up a fantastic program. The EACD2020 team is planning full days of emerging science, packed with plenary sessions, oral communications, posters, mini-symposia, instructional courses, and other special events. Moreover, all of the conference events will be followed by real time discussions carried out on a live streaming conversation platform.
The full programme of the virtual 32nd EACD Annual Meeting can be found here, and does include:
- 12 Keynote lectures from outstanding speakers, with (live) discussion and Q&A
- More than 250 hours of outstanding research and educational content: accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Follow Parallel Sessions live, or watch them at any moment via the Video-on-demand library, with all mini-symposia, instructional courses, posters and oral communications.
- Participate (live) discussion/Q&A between delegates at the end of each parallel session, and the option to interact with all presentations via the Video-on-demand library
- Online Social Programme
- Virtual Exhibition space and networking
The conference will center on the process of growing up and crossing the border into adulthood with a disability present since childhood, as reflected by our theme: ‘From Childhood to Adulthood with Disability’. We aim to address the key elements supporting the process of transition and facilitating the therapeutic management along the life course.
The conference will provide an opportunity for research teams to exhibit their ongoing research and innovations and for professionals and stakeholders to benefit from cutting edge expertise and knowledge delivered by an international panel of speakers. This event will bring together scientists, therapists, physicians, engineers and companies from numerous fields. We would, also, like to invite users (adult users, parents of teenagers, parents of adults or siblings) to actively participate in the meetings, workshops, presentations and discussions dedicated to them, dealing with the problem of transition from childhood to adulthood with disability.
Do not miss the registration deadline (November 18th, 2020), and register now via: https://www.termedia.pl/Konferencje/r?e=792&l=2
Our warmest regards and take care,
Prof. Marek Jozwiak
Dr. Christopher Newman
Assoc. prof. Malgorzata Syczewska